Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Game Boy F Part 1

Hey Jerk.  You forgot to use this when showing off the D games. Warning: The F games getting hot!

F-1 Boy

F-1 Pole Position
F-15 Strike Eagle
in 2012 Faceball 2000 is just an amazing novelty
Fairy Kitty
Remember how I said I hated putting in my name?  That still hasn't stopped being a thing I do in every other game.  This game also asks for my full birthday.  You have to enter a 4 digit year and you cannot enter a non realistic year.  You have to put a 19XX year.  I should have checked for 20XX but I think it would have rejected that too.

Fairy Tale's Club
If this game was about twice as fast and on iOS I probably would never stop playing it.
Fastest Lap
Felix The Cat
Ferret Monogatari
Nintendogs 10 years earlier, with ferrets.
It's as boring as having any pet that lives in a cage.
The Fidgetts
Fifa 97  God I love those Atari sprites.
Fighting Simulator2in1
What an intro to Final Fantasy X - Fantasy War
A better belt scroller than the Double Dragons with RPG elements!
In the first round you set your ship's path.  In the second round you have to use your opponent's path.

No comments:

Post a Comment