Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Game Boy K Part 1

Same Problem as the J. League Games on these first 2 shots.  I think they are same game and I have no clue what that game is.  Sorry!





Kaguyahime
Kaijin Zona
Dude's holding a guitar and this is the only screenshot I took?  Must have frozen or something.

Kaitei Densetsu: Treasure World
Kakutou Ryouri Densetsu Bistro Recipe
A Pokemon clone where you raise and catch and cook different foods?

Kanji Boy
There are 3 of these and I've actually been using them to help with my Kanji.
Kamarucho Ziken
Karamuchou wa Oosawagi! - Okawari!
Kattobi Race
Keibajou he Ikou! Wide
I love horses and hate horse games.  Horse games actually look like this:

Keiba Keiba 8 Special
This ball is actually turning in 3D.  It's wild.
Kesamaru!
Kettou Beast Wars
I'm actually doing a thrusting butt attack here.
Kichi Da Quiz Da Gensan Da!
The kidnapper doesn't know how to feel about this.
Kid Icarus
Kid Nikki
Killer Instinct


No comments:

Post a Comment