Friday, October 19, 2012

Game Boy K Part 3





...the 3rd part of Game Boy Games that start with K.  Wait no I was wrong.

The tagline is still the best part though.



Konami Collection 1
They are collections of original GB Konami games.
Konami Collection 2
Konami Collection 3
with Tokimeki girls introducing each collection
And these cool still openings of each game presented.
Konchuu Fighters
Konchuu Hagase
This game did a terrific job of invoking nostalgia for a time period I never experienced.
Too bad it was a Pokemon clone.

If it isn't obvious by now, I don't enjoy the pokemon games, which makes me unable to evaluate all the Pokemon-clones I tried.  Maybe a man out there has the will and the hundreds of hours to play and write all of them.

Konchuu Hagase 2
These games usually got a GBC sequel that changed things up and immediately lostsome charm now being in typical Japanese GBC color.

Koto Battle - Tengai no Morihito
Koushien Pocket
Koushien Pocket
I wish I remembered a little more what this game was about.  I think it as a mini-game collection based around different school clubs.

Kumano Putaru




Kumano Putaru


Kung-fu Master
Kuusou Kagaku Sekai Gulliver Boy

Kwirk
I didn't investigate it further (as I should have) but I ended up with an isometric view.

No comments:

Post a Comment