Monday, October 22, 2012

Game Boy M Part 2

Majokko Mari-chan no Kisekae Monogatari
As far as I can tell, this game is the town portions of the recent Personas.








You can change/transform your clothes
To dress up for your part time jobs.

Work jobs so that you can get even cuter outfits to wear.
Relax at the game center and raise your stats.
Has an active day and night cycle.
Mario Golf
I await the clay?
Mario Tennis
Mario Picross
I love that brown Super Game Boy color scheme.

Mark of the Wolves (same game)
Marmalade Boy
I apparently look like a girl.

Maru's Mission
Marvin Strikes Back
Marvin walks like he does in the cartoon and it is the best thing.

Mask of Zorro
Mask Rider SD
Master Karateka
muffled talking
Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX
Matchbox Pro Fire Control
Maus Die
Max
Maya the Bee and her Friends
Gunstar Heroes taught me friendship is throwing friends.
McDonald's Monogatari
I love when Japan adapts a job to a video game and makes the game just as stressful as the actual job.

No comments:

Post a Comment