Thursday, November 15, 2012

Game Boy R Part 2

Road Champs - BXS Stunt Biking
I think this man encapsulates all of our excitement for today's entry.








Road Rash
Roadster
Roadster's Trophy
This opening FMV creeped me out and made me think Killer7
The actual game doesn't look that bad, but what the heck is going on in that background?
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
Robin Hood
Robocop
Robocop 2
Robocop Vs. Terminator
Robopon - Sun Version
Your Alzheimer grandpa makes you President of the world's largest company.
Rocket Power - Gettin' Air
Rock 'N' Monster!!
Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter
I shot that Mountain and it wouldn't die.

Rodland
Roger Clemens MVP Baseball
Rokumon Tengai Mon-Colle-Knight GB
The post-apocalypse
I have no idea what was going on.
Roland Garros French Open
Rolan's Curse 2
R-Type II
Rugrats Time Travellers
The Eyes follow the pig, unflinching.

Rugrats Totally Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment