Thursday, November 8, 2012

Game Boy S Part 1

Sabrina The Animated Series
SABRINA, TURN THE GAME CONSOLE OFF NOW.  Actual female semi-nudity inside.

Saishou Gensou



Sagaia
The sometimes name for a Darius game
At this point you guys can tell I love shooters right?
Sakura Taisen GBC
I was really bad it it.
Same Game (actual title)
I guess it wasn't that good because I don't remember a damn thing.

Samurai Kid
This was one of those delightful surprises.
Samurai Shodown
copyright screen for Sanrio Carnival
Sanrio Carnival 2
Sanrio Uranai Party
I think I said I was 3 years old.

Our favorite Chinese pirate company is back!
School Fighter
The game crashed at the start of a match 3 times.
My heart is breaking.
Scooby Doo Classic Capers
Scotland Yard
SD Hiryuu no Ken EX
SD Hiryuu no Ken Gaiden
SD Lupin III - Kinko Yaburi Daisakusen
SD Saint Seiya Paradise
Seaquest DSV
Sei Hai Densetsu
I was just certain the Game Boy was not the place to play Mahjong.

Seme COM Dungeon - Drururuaga
Hello!
Senkai Ibonroku Juntei Taisen - TV Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment