Saturday, November 10, 2012

Game Boy S Part 3

Sonic 7
Let's start off today with the combination you thought would never happen until it did officially.  pirate Sonic games! Later: Star Wars and Star Trek!









We'll see the source of this game soon, but god I love those stage names.
Soul Falcion (unlicensed)
Space Invaders
Space Net
My names kept getting worse.
Space station Silicon Valley
Spanky's Quest
SPAWN
I guess Spawn is about shooting guys on space stations?
Speedy Gonzale's Aztec Adventure
Speedy Gonzales
Spiderman
Spiderman 2 and the Sinister Six
Spiderman and The X-men in Arcade's Revenge
Spongebob Squarepants The Legend...
Spot The Cool Adventure
Remember we played Cool Spot way back in "C" so they made a second game because???
Spud's Adventure
Spy vs. Spy
SS Spiner - Yo for it
yayyyyyy
Star Hawk
Star Ocean - Blue Sphere
This game definitely seemed pretty cool.
Star Sweep
Star Trek - 25th Anniversary
Star Trek Generations - Beyond the Nexus
Star Trek The Next Generation
Star Wars Super Return of the Jedi
I played the hell out of this game as a kid.  I have no idea how.

Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars
I hold a pretty huge love for the NES version of Star Wars.  I'll talk about it one day.

Star Wars Obi Wan's Adventures
Star Wars Episode I Racer
They gave this enough physics to make it really really hard.
Stargate

1 comment:

  1. How'd you do in Spiderman? I played the shit out of that game when I was a kid, and that sewer level is just stupid as all get-out. When I got the second game for Christmas, I was shocked to finish it in two hours, after spending months and months on Spider-Man.

    ReplyDelete