Friday, August 26, 2011

Koda Kumi - “Poppin’ love cocktail feat. TEEDA”

Song and video here

There are truths to this universe.  An absolute truth is this song is the song that will bring Budweiser to Japan.  It is the song you drink Budweiser to.  I have never consumed a beer, and I am barely holding myself back from jumping into the car to grab an ice cold bud from the convenience store.  It is a reality.  It is time to drink a Budweiser while listening to this song and looking at a neon Budweiser sign.

I find this video on this blog post, of this wonderful blog I was linked today.  I link the post specifically so I don't just state what they said, but add my own commentary.  TEEDA is no MC.  He should not be on a stage anywhere. He shouldn't be on a platform.  He should be holding a bottled water waiting for the MC to leave the stage because the show is over and the MC will be thirsty.  Also he's dancing like George Micheal in Wham's Wake me up before you go go.

No comments:

Post a Comment