Sunday, October 14, 2012

Game Boy H Part 2

Was that other Hello Kitty game too good?  I had worse and more confusing.






Hercules: The Legendary Journey

Check out that Kevin Sorbo!  I skipped the Legend of Hercules.  The terribliness of the DS version soured me on the entire long running series unless someone makes a really convincing argument otherwise.

Disney's Hercules
Meanwhile this game had modern day stop the game tutorials in a pretty basic platformer every 3 seconds.

Hero Hero Kun
I think that's the way the game is supposed to look.  Which is fine by me.  Too bad it's another Pokemon clone (I think) .

Hero Shuugou!! Pinball Party
Hinsyutu Eibunpo

Hit the Ice
Hitoride Dekirumon - Cooking Densetsu
The title translates to Cooking Legend?


Hollywood Pinball
Hong Kong
Honkaku Hanafuda GB
Honmei Boy
Hot Wheels Stunt Driver
That is not what the game is supposed to look like.

Hunter X Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment