Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Gameboy #-B

Blade
So Occasionally I go completely out of my mind and start playing every single game in a Romset.  Usually it's for some 3rd-rate console.  This time I went head deep into Gameboy and Gameboy Color.  There are a lot more GBC games than I expected, almost all of them licensed crap.  Starting out I'm surprised how many games Digital Eclipse made.

This time instead of me trying to remember everything I played weeks after the fact, I'm going to try and document as I go through this.  Mostly this will mean screenshots of random games.  If and When I discover a gem I've never heard of I'll talk about it.  I'm fairly certain other people have done the work for me in that department.

Let's get on with the screenshots!






Delightful animation in the opening of The World is Not Enough.
Airforce Delta is unplayable, but kind of woah.

Alone in the Dark is incredibly impressive.

Stop picking on old man Spiderman.
Aqualife
I think it's a game where you simulate owning an aquarium.
The translation in this is terrible and only lasts for about 2 minutes.  Arle no Bouken is one of the few GBC games that actually uses the color palette and I'm going to try and play more of it in the future.


Azarashi Sentai Inazuma - Dokidoki Dai
Bakusou Dekotora Densetsu GB Special
Cool RPG/Adventure/Racing game where you are a Japanese 18-wheeler driver.  I just don't know if I have it in me to try to play it further in a second language.

Banishing Racer
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Crusher
Battle Fishers
Battle Unit Zeonth
Battle City
Beethoven's 2nd

Best of Best Karate

Sigh.  Looks like it didn't save my screenshot settings.  I apologize.

 There are way way too many of these games that ask you to name your character.  Most of them aren't even RPGs.  
Black Onyx

Bonk's Adventure
Brain Drain didn't drain my Brain
Giant Buffy the Vampire Slayer talks to her dolls.
Get out of here Buffy.
Go be an ugly sprite with boob bounce.

Collect shrimp?


Sigh.  Half of C will also be the small screenshots, and then I'll hopefully remember to set the size everytime I start my emulator.

No comments:

Post a Comment