Thursday, November 1, 2012

Game Boy P Part Pone

Pac-Attack
It's time for Puzzles, Pachinko, and Pinball.  And Pachi-Slot.  Which is just the way the Japanese call Slot Machines.  If you thought it was something different you were very very wrong.  You saw it in the last entry but if the name ends in ellipses that just means the name cut off on the folder, and I have not the effort to confirm the full name. The name is mostly there so you can find it yourself.

Pachi Pachi Pachi-Slot - New Pulsar He...




Pachinko CR Mouretsu Genshijin T
Pachinko Hisshou Guide - Data no Ousam
If you've played any of the Ryu Ga Gotoku/Yakuza games you know how these Pachinko games work.  You can choose what machine you want to play, they usually have different odds listed, and ultimately it doesn't matter because you aren't a guy that has sunk millions of yen into pachinko to get good at it.  I suppose some people really can be good at this madness, but the few times I've played pachinko I would have lost money slower if I had dropped it.

Pachinko Saiyuki

Pachinko-kun
This little guy is going to save us all, by playing pachinko.  Great message for the kids.

Pachinko-kun 2
While playing I thought, how many shots of a pachinko table do the people want?
Pachinko-kun 3
Pachi-slot Kids
Turns out this kid has got a gift, for gambling.
I can't wait until I'm old enough to gamble for real, Pach-Slot Kid is so cool!
Pachi-Slot Kids 3
Pachi-Slot World Cup '94
Pac-in-Time
Painter Momo Pie
Parasoru Hembei
Peetan
Pen Anime Sample
This will be as close as we get to a sexy pirate game.  Stills featuring 3rd-rate character from Evangelion and some brief narrative that doesn't matter because it never gets sexy.  At least it doesn't get ultra creepy like that SNES rom that features the actual Eva theme and terrible things happening to child Asuka.  I should really delete that one for my own safety, but the mp3 quality soundtrack confuses me so much.

Penguin Land
Huh!  Sega's Penguin Land came out on Game Boy!

Penguin Wars
Perfect Dark
PGA European Tour
PGA Tour '96
It seems like everyone that is not me played this growing up.
Pinball Dreams
Pingu - Sekai de 1ban Genki na Penguin
Pit-Fighter
Player Manager 2001


No comments:

Post a Comment