Sunday, November 18, 2012

Game Boy T Part 1

Taachiyan
 Tell Your Friends! Today we have regrets!

T2 The Arcade Game.
Tabulaga
Taiyou no Tenshi Maaroo
This is a weird game where you grow flowers.  Grow all the flowers and you win.
Good Job me! You didn't take any shots of the actual game, idiot.
Taiyou no Yuusha
It's a weird shooter where your avatar is too big.
Tale Spin
Tales of Phantasia - Narakiri Dungeon
This is Sex House!
One of those games I wish I had the effort to enjoy, but I don't.
Tanimura Hitoshi Ryuu Pachinko Kouryak...
Taruto-to
Tarzan
Tazmania Story
(Tazmania 2)The Prequel was much better.
Tazmanian Devil - Munching Madness
The Prequel was much much better than this.
Tech Deck Skateboarding
Techno Bowl
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Back From the Sewer
So Peaceful
TMNT - Fall of the Footclan
Tekyuu Fight
Tenchi no Kurasu
Tenjin Kaisen
Tennis!
Tensai Bakabon
I respect this long runing character's incredible ugliness.
The sprites must have been black splots on the Brick GB.
Terminator 2 - Judgement Day
I played a lot of this, I don't think I ever beat the first level.
Test Drive Cycles
Test Drive Le Mans
Tetris 2
Tetris Attack
Tetris DX
I didn't manage to see the Space Shuttle ;_;

TG Rally 2
I love the look of the Top Gear Rally games.  I wish they played just a tiny bit better.

Three Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment