Saturday, February 12, 2011

Patchwork Heroes (PSP)

Patchwork Heroes is giving Qix context.  Battleships are heading towards your city, you need to cut them up and rescue your friends.  Each friend has a bio, and a funeral if you get hit.  You can just restart it to not get your friends killed this time.

It's kind of fun, you collect power ups to get super cutting power.  I've had it for a while now, and i go back and play the next level and turn it off.  While I was at the hospital for 7 hours because I wasn't able to come back if i left, I played another.  My file is at 33% complete and the game is just getting into the complication mode.  Now each rescue was timed.  I suddenly felt like I was collecting stuff half out of compulsion and half because the game didn't make cutting a ship and avoiding robots fun enough.

Probably should just play Gals Panic if you want to play a Qix style game that's cool.  Because Gals Panic is a cool game, and it has naked anime/real girls depending on the version.  Laugh at that as much as you want, but Gals Panic really doesn't fuck around.  Really sad MAME on Xbox doesn't support it.

No comments:

Post a Comment