Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Game Boy K Part 2

I love Kin-daiichi.  I'm not sure this game ever became a game though.  Don't worry there is a good detective anime game we'll get to eventually. WARNING: This post contains nudity.

King of Fighters '95



King of Fighters '98 (Unlicensed)
Kingyo Chuuihou! 2
Kinniku Banzuke GB

Kinniku Banzuke GB 2
Kinniku Banzuke GB 3
You should recognize this Japanese game show (that I don't know the Western name of).  It's just as difficult to play.

Kinnikuman DM
Kirby's Star Stacker

Am I playing a naked boy? (Kirikou)
yes.  yes. I am.  Thanks Europe.

Kisekae Series 3 - Kisekae Hamster
Kitchen Panic
Kiteretu Zyuraki

Knight Quest



Knockout Kings
Kogurugurgur gurgurtonakayoshi
I think this game was about how much this cat-thing can dance.

And boy could he.

Koi Wa Kakehiki
For a game about love, you just move some titles to get the lover's have a path to each other before the opponent has a path.

Kokiatsu Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment