Saturday, October 20, 2012

Game Boy L

Lamborghini American Challenge
I haven't mentioned it yet, so I'll state that I have no love for European Computer sound.  I'm not sure if that's because I have no nostalgia for it, but I can't get behind it.   That made a lot of the GBC games difficult to concentrate on because the music had very little chance of grabbing me.  L games time.

Land Before Time



Last Action Hero
I can't imagine playing that on a Brick Game Boy.

Lawnmower Man
This game is 20 years old.

Quest of Ogre Battle Fame.
It's a Dragon Quest Clone
Lego Alpha Team
I was confused by the cursor at the menu screen, it turned out it was a click to move game.

Lego Racers
Lei Nu Ji Shen
LNJS is an unlicensed game from our dinosaur friends Gowin
I played almost all the way through.
Lethal Weapon
They are in holes, they pop out to punch you, and your attacks wiff.
Lil' Monster
Lion King Simba's Adventure
Lion King
Litti's Summer Games
Little Indian in Big City
Little Monster
Lock N' Chase
Lodoss Tou Senki - Eiyuu Kishiden GB
You might know it as Record of the Lodoss War
Looney Tunes (TM)
Loppi Puzzle Magazine - Hirameku 2
A crossword puzzle in Japanese!
There are about 6 Loppi Puzzle Magazine games.  I do not know the story behind them.  If i had to guess they were sold at Lawson (a convenience store chain) to people that needed something to do on the train.

Lost World
You can't tell from the screenshot but I'm slugging along the ground.  The dinosaurs didn't think it was very funny.

Love Hina Party
Love Hina Pocket
Luca no Puzzle de Daibouken!
Luca is on a big adventure to find her mom, and by big adventure I mean you need to play Sudoku.
There's some modest Mode 7 going on here.
Lucle
Lufia The Legend Returns
Lunar Lander

No comments:

Post a Comment