Sunday, October 28, 2012

Game Boy M Part 5

Mobile Trainer
This game wouldn't let me past this screen, but I'm going to assume it was pedometer.  And we're going to need one, we ain't stopping until we get to the end of this M line!

Momotesu Jr



Monkey Puncher
I repeat, MONKEY PUNCHER
I HADN'T PUNCHED A MONKEY YET SO I QUIT.
Monster Max (the title screen is an attract mode!)
Monster Race
This game didn't even try to not look exactly like Pokemon
Monster Race 2
 I...don't think I even got past the title screen on the sequel.

Monster Race Other
Or whatever "Other" was.

Monster Traveler
Whatsa Starter Mister?
Monsters Inc.
Moomin's Tale
I guess I better go get those fucking memories.
Moorhen 3 - Chicken Chase
Moorhen 2
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat 3
digitized sprites and 4 colors doesn't really work.
Mortal Kombat 4
MK4 for worst looking game for the GBC?
Motorcross Maniacs 2
Mr Chin's Gourmet Palace
I skipped this game because I have already played it, but you should totally go play it.

Mr Driller
Try and figure out what's going on in that picture.
MTV Sports - Pure Ride
MTV Sports - (name cutoff)
The Mummy Returns
The Mummy
I actually liked this puzzle game that really had nothing to do with The Mummy.
It should be noted that I really love The Mummy though.

Musashi Road
Muteki Ou Tri-Zenon
Mysterium

No comments:

Post a Comment