Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Game Boy T Part 3

Top Gun Fire Storm
We went to the Danger Zone!








Top Gun Guts and Glory
Totsugeki! Papparatai
Totsugeki! Ponkotsu Tank
I think I played the English version of this, but what a cool little tank game by HAL.
GET HUGE

Tottemo! Luckyman
Tottoko Hamutarou - Tomodachi Daisakus...
Tower of Druaga
Towers - Lord Baniff's Deceit
Fucking crazy 3D intro woahhhhhhh

Toxic Crusaders
Toy Story
I had a weird distance fascination with the Toy Story games at the time, even then I did realize they were garbage.

Toy Story 2
Toy Story Racer
This game looks absurd in motion and I almost threw up on myself.   A friend pointed out to me hat they are just running the GBC's FMV with a sprite over it and I calmed down a little.

Trax
What a strange English name.

Everyone go play Trip World
Triple Play 2001
trouBALLS
True Lies
Trump Boy
Tsume Go Series 1 - Fujisawa Hideyuki M...
It's a game where you play "Go" so don't get your hopes up.
I mean it might be a good version of "Go" I don't know.

Tsume Go
Woah romname that is totally not the name of this game.



Tsuri Sensei
Fuck yes another pokemon-like with amazing art and music!
Tsuri Sensei 2
Once again the GBC's sequel doesn't nearly compare.
Tsuri Iko!!!
Tumble Pop
Turok: Rage Wars
Turok 2 - Seeds of Evil and I'm not fighting dinosaurs!

I still wasn't so I quit!
Turrican
TV Champion
Twin
A side scrolling RPG???
Tyco RC - Racing Ratz
...

No comments:

Post a Comment