Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rocket Slime (DS)

Been busy wasting time getting trophies in multiplayer Dog Days for...whatever reason.  I got those trophies now, so my penis MUST be bigger.

While I was waiting for matches to start, I picked Rocket Slime back up.  I put it down before because it was just too easy.  It fit the role of distraction before playing another game pretty well though.  It has fantastic sprite work.  Everything is beautifully animated.  That's...really all there is to say about it.  If you want a really easy game with nice sprites, well it's there for you. 

Let's try that again EGM style:

Rocket Slime is a very easy Zelda-like.  The titular Rocket's entire village has been kidnapped by gangster platypi.  Now he has to stretch to defeat them.  The tank battles make good use of the DS's dual screens.  Good for younger gamers, but Dragon Quest and animation fans will appreciate the sprite work.

Now I'm trying Inazuma Eleven.  Seeing as I have never watched a full soccer match, I doubt I will get far in it.  It is fully voiced (!) and has furigana (!).  I wasn't expect the earlier in a DS game.

No comments:

Post a Comment