Monday, March 28, 2011

Hammerin' Hero (PSP)

Despite how little of this I have played, I like it a lot more than Prinny: Can I Really be the Hero?  The controls are definitely tighter, where Prinny had really floaty jumps and made it awkward to do any attacks.

The theme for this game and previous games in the series is JAPAN JAPAN NIPPON ICHIBAN.  You'll understand if you play it, and you should give it a shot.  There are 4 difficulties though you can only select the middle two at the beginning.  I went with the higher difficulty and you have 3 one hit kill tries to beat the level.  Nothing in it is so difficult after a few tries.  The game really doesn't activate my patience for whatever reason, and I will generally quit the game after one or two game overs.  Prinny did a better job of holding my interest, where I kept hoping it would get better. This game is perfectly adequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment